Monday, November 1, 2010

Summary C4K 3-7

A+

For the past month, I have followed some amazing kids.

In week 3, I followed James, a year 5 student from New Zealand. One of his posts told a story of a captain and his journey, but his picture stole the show. He drew a picture depicting the story. It was colorful and really drew the reader's eye. I told him that he has great artistic abilities. You can really tell that he has a very active imagination.


In week 4, I followed Sunita, a year 6 student. One of her posts talked about her best friend, Chole. She talked about the sleepover that the two of them were going to have. I told her that it was important to have someone to turn to.


In week 5, I followed Sam, a 7th grade student from Australia. One of Sam's posts talked about goals. Sam's goals include listening, behaving, and not getting distracted. I told Sam that everyone gets distracted at some point or another.

I also followed a senior in high school who talked about what she had learned in school. I told her that she learned how to do something that can be very hard to do, and that is to respect other people's opinions. People can learn a lot from the opinions of others.


In week 6, I followed Colton, a 6th grade student from Iowa. One of his posts talked about his brother going to Afghanistan. I told him that I could relate because I recently had a friend deploy to Afghanistan. You have to stay strong during times like this.


In week 7, I followed Erica, a 5th grade student. One of Erica's posts talked about her goal of becoming a detective. She talked about how drugs and alcohol would get in the way of that. I told Erica that she had strong goals and that it was great that she was so driven.

No comments:

Post a Comment