Sunday, October 31, 2010

Additional Assignment #3

Sir Ken Robinson: Changing Educational Paradigms



I think the most important thing that Sir Ken Robinson says in his presentation is that we are currently moving our children through education by using anaesthetisation. We should be getting our students' attention instead of putting them to sleep.

Thus far, my experience with South Alabama's College of Education has been a positive one. My advisor and my teachers seem to agree with Sir Ken Robinson's views. They look to inspire instead of bore their students. They work to further their students and ready them for the future.

As a future educator, I hope that I can stimulate the minds of my students. I hope I can open them up to the power of thinking and make them want to learn.

This presentation was probably one of my favorites to watch. I loved the artistic aspect, and Sir Ken Robinson always pulls me in with his humor. If I participated in a presentation like this one, I would probably take on the role of the author or narrator. I cannot draw to save my life, but I am creative when it comes to writing and speaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment